Ayutthaya Day Tours by Road
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Post by Rhean Caparos,Philippines Date Sep 17,2016
See all review
Ayutthaya-Acient Capital of Thailand by Road
Depart for Ayutthaya, Visit Bang-Pa-In Summer Palace : Summer Palace of Thai Kings since the 17 th century with its wealthy of collection of Thai, Chinese, and European artifacts and varied architectural styles. Then, proceed to Wat Phananchoeng, Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, you can see its large pagodas, Wat Phra Si Sanphet, outstanding monastery in grand palace.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Bangkok only)
- Admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only, please let us know your hotels name during your booking process and we will send you e-mail to arrange pick up time with you.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not allow to use inside some buildings.
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.
- Men must wear trousers and shirt or sleeves. Women are requested "Not to wear" hot pants (very short) and sleeveless (exposed shoulders) blouses. These rules are strictly implemented and must be followed, or else we cannot give a tour to the Bang Pa-In Palace.