Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
no food was provided from 630am to 330pm, guide expects you to buy yr own food at floating market.
Post by amanda,singapore Date Nov 03,2016
See all review
Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Floating Market Tour
The most interesting tour will take you to the unspoiled rural floating market of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 km. west of Bangkok. This floating market, one of the most authentic left in Thailand, is a glimpse into the past of how locally grown produce was sold along the many rivers of Thailand.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Bangkok)
- Admission fee
- English speaking guide
- Longtail Boat by Motor Engine
- Boat ride through the markets (optional extra, payable direct)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Please note that the tour leader may change the itinerary without prior notice due to traffic jams, traffic limitations, sports or political events, adverse meteorological conditions, or other reasons of "force majeure"
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Note: Join tour not stop at the coconut sugar local factory.
- Price Excludes : Boat ride through the markets (optional extra, payable direct)
- Marvel the vibrant culture of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Live a day in the life of vendors as you peruse the canals on a longtail boat.