Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Post by Phuong Thuy Tran,Viet Nam Date May 15,2015
See all review
SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
Two storeys underneath the glitzy Siam Paragon shopping mall, an aquatic wonderland the size of three Olympic swimming pools awaits your discovery at the Siam Ocean World. This underground aquarium, one of the largest in Southeast Asia, will dazzle you with innovative world-class exhibits and over 30,000 curious looking creatures from various depths and aquatic regions across the globe.
Meet some of the world’s record holders, transported all the way from the Amazon River or the Jurassic period when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. Greet the ocean’s deadliest predators in the 270-degree underwater tunnel, sneak a peek into the open ocean from a glass-bottom boat, or, if you really can’t resist, dive in and have a swim amongst the sharks and rays. For kids, a few hours spent at the Siam Ocean World will be as educational as it is exhilarating and memorable.
Gass-bottom boat/Ocean Feeding
If you expect more from your visit to an aquarium, Siam Ocean World won t disappoint you. Your choice ranges from observing the marine creatures from a glass-bottom boat and touring the back of the house to combing the ocean floor in a diving suit and 180-degree helmet as well as diving with the predators and their prey in the Open Ocean.
Children will love the exciting around-the-clock shows, including Shark Feeding, Rocky Shore Talk, Penguin Feeding, Diver Underwater Talk, Rainforest Zone Feeding, Animal Contact and Otter Feeding. You can even feed freshwater fish, among them the Chao Phraya River Stingray and Mekong Giant Catfish – from the Feeding Pier in the Rainforest or have the little fish massage your feet at the Happy Fish, Happy Feet Pool. Please note that extra charges apply for each additional activity.
5D Cinema Xtreme
The 5D Cinema Xtreme Theatre at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is a children's cartoon animation which features aquatic creatures in an underwater world. The story is about the conservation of aquatic creatures. The total length is approximately 15 minutes.
This 5D animation makes the most of cutting-edge entertainment technology by offering an integrated combination of sound, visuals, sensations to give you an adrenaline pumping experience to remember.
Show times for 5D Cinema Xtreme : Every half hour from: 12:00-20:00/The total length is approximately 15 minutes.
Back of House Tour
Explore the secrets of the magnificent aquarium experience. Take a privileged opportunity to touch and witness the real operation in Back of House of Siam Ocean World. How does the world class aquarium and its fascinating shows get prepared? What is the special treatment of the animal’s food preparation? How the water quality is controlled? And many more fun experiences from Siam Ocean World staff.
- SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium is open from 10:00 until 21:00 pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is at 20:00, one hour prior to closing.
- Location: Basement floor, Siam Paragon, Siam
- BTS: Siam
- Rates are for Foreign Tourists Only.
- Show times for 5D Cinema Xtreme : Every half hour from: 12:00-20:00
Talks and Feeds : Enquire about feeding times at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, then come to watch a variety of sea creatures feed. You'll have the opportunity to talk to the fish handlers as they work!
- Otter Feeding : Fall in love with small-clawed otters and their cute antics. They are a fan favourite among children! / Showtimes 11:00 and 15:00
- Jackass Penguin Feeding : Take a look at how adorable and engaging these little Jackass penguins can be as they delight in their daily meals. / Showtimes 11:30 and 15:30
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding : Don't look away for even a moment -- you'll miss out on watching our freshwater royalty dart in ferociously and take their share of food! / Showtimes 12:00 and 16:00
- Diver's Communication : You will be impressed as you watch divers submerge themselves in an 8-metre tank to feed the sea life, a one-of-a-kind display in South East Asia. / Showtimes 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00
- Gentoo Penguin Feeding : Tramp on the ice and swim before lunch. / Showtimes 12:30 and 16:30
- Shark Feeding Show : Witness the excitement of the shark feeding show, as well-trained shark handlers keep you mesmerized during 15 minutes of frenzied feeding! / Showtimes 13:00 and 16:00
- Eagle Ray Feeding : Admire the beauty of Eagle Ray's fluid movements as they are fed. Learn about their eating habits as you watch them glide and play. / Showtimes 13:30 and 16:30
How to get there
- Walk : A 5 -10 minute walk from the Siam Square area, Central World or MBK Shopping Center. Enter Siam Paragon via the food court and find SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World on level B1.
- Sky Train (BTS) : SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World is easily accessible by the Bangkok Skytrain system. From Siam station, walk straight into the shopping mall from one of two entrances. Follow the exit signs from the skytrain which will point you in the right direction to Siam Paragon Shopping Center and take the escalator down to B1 floor next to the foodcourt.
- Bus : Air Conditioned Bus No. 16 : 25 : 73 : 79 : 204 : 501 : 508 / Micro Bus No. 5 : 6 : 12 : 23 / Normal Bus No. 15 : 16 : 21 : 25 : 40 : 48 : 54 : 73
- Car : From Ploenchit through Rajprasong Intersection, drive straight to Pathumwan area on Rama 1 Road and turn right into Siam Paragon Shopping Centre. The Mall has 3,000 car parking spaces.