Santorini Park Cha-Am
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Santorini Park Cha-Am
Santorini Park brings a slice of the picture-perfect Greek island to Cha-Am. It's got all the details right, from classic whitewashed buildings, colourfully painted windows, down to stone-paved paths and domed towers. An impressive lineup of shops, restaurants and an amusement park promise good times for everyone. This photogenic outdoor entertainment outlet occupies an expansive area just before the main highway reaches Cha-Am Beach. It's quite an unusual sight, given the whitewash theme and architectural style that sets it apart from its surroundings. Cliff-top views of the ocean and a sweeping beachfront are the two missing elements that would otherwise make this place closer to the real thing.
The five zones at Santorini Park provide all-encompassing entertainment. Park Zone is essentially the amusement park part, with rides and games set on vast landscaped grounds. All rides are imported, including the 40-metre-high Ferris wheel, double-decker carousel, G-MAX reverse bungee, G-MAX giant swing, XD Dark Ride 7D interactive game and Asia’s first Wallholla climbing structure.
Village Zone is all about the Greek island's village architecture and its chilled-out coastal vibe. Wander down the maze of stone-paved lanes lined with two-storey whitewashed buildings and more than 140 shopping boutiques. Rest Area is where you will find a host of fast food outlets, cafés, personal care salons, a petrol station, convenience stores and more souvenir shops.
- Admission Fee Only.
- Rides or other optional activitie.
How to get there
- The Santorini Park in Cha Am is a 40 minutes drive away from Hua Hin.
- From Cha-Am Beach or Hua Hin: By public transport– take the red bus Petchburi-Hua Hin, departure station will be from Hua Hin local market and via Cha-am. Or you are able to take Petchburi-Hua Hin bus at Cha-Am intersection and ensure you inform the bus money collector as you wish to get off at Santorini Park Cha-AM. This Petchburi-Hua Hin bus is available every 20-30 minutes from the station.
- From bangkok, you can take minivan to Cha-am. The minivan bus station is located beside the Century Center, just down the Victory Monument BTS.
- The Swiss Sheep Farm is just opposite Santorini Park.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-19:00 (Mon-Fri), 09:00-20:00 (Sat, Sun and national holidays)
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
- Children under 100 cm.free of charge for entry pass only.