Chiang Rai City Tour (Depart from Chiang Rai)
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Chiang Rai City Tour
The tour starts with a visit of Wat Rongkun, also known as the White Temple. While most temples visited by tourists have a history going back many centuries, this extraordinary place of worship was built only recently. It is the realization of a dream for Thailands noted artist Chalermchai Kositpipat, who designed and is supervising the construction of this beautiful white temple and its many statues of figures based on religious beliefs. Next, visit Wat Phra Singh. This temple was built in the late 14th century during the reign of Chiang Rai's King Kahaphrom. A sister temple to Chiang Mai's Wat Phra Singh, its original buildings are typical northern Thai style wood structures with low, sweeping roofs. Continue to the small and exquisite Oub Kham Museum for a guided tour of the private collection of Lanna art from the last 300 years up to the recent past, when the provinces of north Thailand, northwest Laos, parts of northeast Burma, and Yunnan China were ruled by local royal courts independent from the increasing encroachment of Siam. The collection includes objects from the areas once belonging to or affiliated with the Lanna kingdoms. Apart from objects used in rituals the collection mainly consists of objects used at the royal courts including lacquer ware, silver jewelry and clothing. A 15-minute boat ride on the Kok River takes you to a cave, that houses several Buddha statues. Van transfer back to your hotel.
- Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Chiang Rai only)
- English speaking guide.
- Accident Insurance.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
What to bring
Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Camera, Extra Films, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiang Rai. (To be advised)
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.