Teddy Island Museum Pattaya
We invite you to experience the love and fun. And activities with realistic light and sound spectacular, unique Teddy Bear Museum is only ฿200 for 1 person (valued at ฿500)
- Teddy Bear Museum entry ticket for 1 person.
- Teddy Bear Museum Southeast Asia's first. By Teddy Island founder Teddy Bear Museum is open to visitors Bear Museum Teddy Bear's first Southeast Asian region. The museum is located on the beach road. Windsor Village Building Markland Pattaya Soi 1.
- Teddy bear museums, all designed by South Korean designer . Under the concept " Travel treasure hunt with stuffed Teddy Bear " by the museum divided into 11 zones, such as zones of China country zone zone territory shall , Santa . And zones were excavated prehistoric fossils of all 11 zones , etc. Each zone can experience immersive light and sound spectacular , unique . It does not include the opportunity to take great photographs liberated during the visit. I have tried to include many more activities .
- Teddy Bear Museum is open to customers from 9:00 to 20:30 pm, museum visitors (access to a museum to 22.00 hours) of a day, seven days a week, the museum will host an outdoor patio area. front Museum To those visitors and traffic to be hit by a thoroughly every other day (3 times daily).
- Valid Period January 01, 2014 to April 30, 2014
- Voucher purchase limit: 10 vouchers/ person .
- Open daily: 09.00 AM – 8.30 PM .
- Voucher is transferable and may give as gift.
- Valid for Thai residents only.
- Voucher can not be extendable after expiry date.
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation, otherwise the coupon will be forfeited.
- No cash back or credit for unused amount.
- Non-exchangeable, Non-refundable, and non-combinable with other promotions.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- Photos can be used for advertising and promotional purposes only.
- Any additional charges: Please pay directly to Teddy Bear Museum.
- Location : 436/49 Moo 9, Soi 1, Beach Rd, Nong Prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150.
- Please make reservations 1 days before or For more information, please contact at 038-411-285, 086-979-8411 ,093-583-5997.
- Only printed out voucher is accepted.
- Please present printed voucher upon arrival. (no SMS)