Trang Island Hopping Tour
Low Rate Guarantee - If you find a lower rate within 24 hours of booking, then, at a minimum, they will match that rate.
High Security Website - Our payment system is certified by Thai Bank in usage of security version SSL 256 Bit encryption , the most modern technological security system using nowadays websites in the world.
Koh Chuak + Koh Kradan + Koh Mook (Emerald Cave)
Koh Kradan is a very attracting island, the owner of very clean and white powery sand and colorful sea of crystal clear water. The front beach wchich is the site of the National Park Ranger Unit has long range of shallow water coral reef of various species including various school of fish, the area to watch the very wonderful sunrise, Koh Muk, Koh Waen, Koh Chuak, Koh Ma and Koh Ngai. From the beach, there is a walkway to other beaches like Ao Chong Lom Beach, 800 m from the Ranger Unit, west of the island. Koh Kradan is not really a wonderful beach but the area to see the sunset and the scenery of Koh Rok. Walking along the shore to the north of the ranger unit, you will reach Ao Phai Beach of 200 m long beach among quiet atmosphere but has no coral reef. This area is also the sunset viewpoint that can see Koh Chuak, Koh Ma and Koh Waen. Another diving area of Koh Kradan is Ao Niang Beach, south of the ranger unit office. It is 800 m long beach with coral reef at the front
- Pick up and drop off from Hotel (Trang city)
- English Speaking Guide
- Snorkeling equipment(Life jacket, mask and snorkel)
- Soft drinks
- National Park Admission Fee
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Trang area. (To be advised)
- Tour and program can be flexible depending on time and weather condition.