Bangsai Country Club Ayutthaya
About Bangsai Country Club Ayutthaya
Bangsai Country Club a 27-hole golf course opened for play in year 1996. Originally an 18-hole golf club, another nine-hole links was added, making it a 27-hole golf course as it is today. Conveniently located as Bangsai, Ayutthaya (The former capital of Thailand), it is only 45 minutes from central Bangkok by the expressway.
This is where playing golf is worth every penny. Already very much affordable, we are among a few to offer a special green fee rate for senior golfers, ladies and youth. Rated comparatively high by the players, Bangsai gains its reputation and status mainly by words of mouth.
- Holes : 27
- Pars : 72
- Yardage : 6,725
- Established : 2010
- Desiganer : Mr.Pirapon Namatra (Golf East)
- Driving Range : Yes
- Facilities : Restaurant and Car Parking
- Open Everyday : Monday - Sunday
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
- Address : 77/7 Moo 3 Samkhok-Sena Road, T.Bangplee A.Bangsai Ayutthaya 13190 Thailand.
- 55 kilometers north of Bangkok in Ayutthaya Province about 60 minutes from Bangkok.
Attractions or Hotels nearby Bangsai Country Club Ayutthaya