2 in 1 Combo Ticket: Chao Phraya Princess Cruise + Temples and Bangkok City Tour
Visit Wat Trimitr - the Temple of the Golden Buddha, Wat Po - the temple of the Reclining Buddha, and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
Then, continue to have dinner on board with Chao Phraya Princess Cruise. You will enjoy a wide selection of dishes ranging from Thai-styled to international foods, listening to jazz and pop music in the first hour of your journey.
About 2 in 1 Combo Ticket: Chao Phraya Princess Cruise + Temples and Bangkok City Tour
Half-day Trip to visit Wat Trimitr+Wat Pho+Wat Benjamabophit (08:00-13:00) Join Tour
Dinner at Chao Phraya Princess Cruise (Transfer not included)
Other services not mentioned in the program
Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
This combo ticket is offered for adult only
This combo ticket is offered for Non-Thai nationality
You must you these two tickets on the same day. Otherwise, please mention your traveling date while making a reservation
Please wear black or white clothes, long sleeved blouses, or shirts and proper footwear, (not flip flops). Men should wear casual long trousers of a dark color and women long, dark, conservative styled, dresses, not slacks or jeans. Shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not allowed in the temples. Knees and shoulders must be covered.
Temples and Bangkok City Tour
Wat Trimitr, the Temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons. It is a fine example of Sukhothai art and was discovered by chance from a layer of stucco during construction of the temple. Passing through Chinatown. Wat Po, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok. Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple. This magnificent monastery was built with white Italian marble from Carara city in Italy.
- Transportation with pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city area.
- Tour programs and admission fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
08:00 am.……Pick up from hotel in Bangkok city area.
09:00 am…….Visit Wat Trimitr (the Golden Buddha)
10:00 am…….Visit Wat Pho (the Temple of the Reclining Buddha)
12:00 pm…….Visit Wat Benjamabophit (Marble Temple)
13:00 pm…….Come back to your hotel. Remark
- Please plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- This tour operates everyday.
Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
Experience a sensation of luxury and romance throughout your dinner night on Chao Phraya Princess Cruise. You will enjoy a wide selection of dishes ranging from Thai-styled to international foods, listening to jazz and pop music in the first hour of your journey. Also, you will have opportunity to take great photos of The Royal Grand Palace, The Temple of Dawn and The Rama VIII Bridge.
- Thai + International Buffet
- Welcome Drink Fruit Cocktail
- Live music band
- Snacks (Peanuts, Potato Chips)
- Refreshments with coffee or tea
- Please specify the pier that you would like to board upon making your reservation (Asiatique the River Front Pier OR River City Pier) and check-in at least 15 minutes before departure
- Option 1: Dinner cruise boarding at Asiatique River Front Pier: Check in time 18.30 pm. - 19.00 pm., Cruising time: 19.15 pm.-21.45 pm.
- Option 2: Dinner cruise boarding at River City Pier 1 (Si Phraya Pier on Charoen Krung 30 Rd.): Check in time: 18.30 pm. - 19.15 pm., Cruising time: 19.30 pm. - 21.30 pm.
- Option 3: Dinner cruise boarding at The Icon Siam Pier: Check in time: 18.30 pm. - 19.15 pm., Cruising time: 19.30 pm. - 21.30 pm.
Attractions or Hotels nearby 2 in 1 Combo Ticket: Chao Phraya Princess Cruise + Temples and Bangkok City Tour