Sala Rim Naam Restaurant
Thai cultural performance with dinner at Sala Rim Naam Restaurant in Bangkok.
Get dressed up and dine on classic Thai dishes in an elegant atmosphere.
Ride a classic teak boat across the Chao Phraya River from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
About Sala Rim Naam Restaurant
You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the program
Operating Hours: Open Daily for Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 hrs. and for Dinner 19:30 – 22:00 hrs.
DRESS CODE: adheres to a smart casual dress code for all guests, including children. During the day, semiformal shorts, shirts, polo shirts and proper footwear are permitted. After 6:30pm, ladies are kindly asked to wear elegant attire and proper footwear, and gentlemen are kindly asked to wear a smart shirt, long trousers and closed shoes.
Traditional Thai Buffet.
Traditional Thai Set Dinner and Show.
Coffee and Tea, Drinking water.
Transfer from/to hotel
Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
Other services not mentioned on this programe.
Menu items subject to change without prior notice.
A child's rate will be applied for child 6-12 yrs old.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Rates not applicable for festive days; Mother day 12 Aug, Loy Kratong, Father Day 5 Dec, Christmas Eve, New Year Eve, Valentine Day and Songkran Day 12-16 April.
The restaurant is closed every Wednesday
Location: Situated within Bangkok's central district, Mandarin Oriental Bangkok provides a free shuttle boat to Taksin BTS Skytrain Station, River City Shopping Complex and Sala Rim Naam Restaurant. It is about 3.2 km from Chinatown and the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun).
Address: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Bangkok 48 Oriental Avenue, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Attractions or Hotels nearby Sala Rim Naam Restaurant
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok Distance <2 km
- H-Residence Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Blue Elephant Cooking School Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Village of Love Food Tour Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour Distance <2 km
- Marvin Suites Bangkok Distance <2 km
- The Grand Sathorn Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Night Bites and Sites in the Village of Love Distance <2 km
- Astera Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Distance <2 km
- Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Bussaracum Royal Thai Cuisine Distance <2 km
- Saphaipae Hostel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Grand Tower Inn Sathon Distance <2 km
- Divana Virtue Spa Silom Distance <2 km
- Sarasinee All Suites Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Silom Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Mode Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km