Street Food Discovery (Bangkok)
Enjoy delicious Thai-Chinese street in the biggest Chinatown in the world!
Experience the fascinating fusion of culture and cuisine at Yaowarat, or better known as Bangkok Chinatown
About Street Food Discovery (Bangkok)
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Address: MRT Hua Lamphong Exit 4
The tour will start on time. If you are late for more than 15 minutes, you will be considered a 'no-show' and no refunds or reschedule will be allowed
Pick up and drop off from hotel in Bangkok city
Street food soft drinks (except: shark fin or bird’s nest soup. Needs to be paid on spot if client's would like to taste it)
All transport during this tour is by public transport (taxi, ferry, tuk tuk).
Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
Take the MRT (blue line) to Hua Lamphong station and take exit 4
Attractions or Hotels nearby Street Food Discovery (Bangkok)
Day Trip nearby Street Food Discovery (Bangkok)
Related Day Trip of Street Food Discovery (Bangkok)
- Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Temples and Bangkok City Tour
- Ayutthaya Day Tours by Road
- Elephant Theme Show and Crocodiles Farm Tour
- Bangkok Canal Tour
- Taling Chan Floating Market Tour
- Unseen Ayutthaya at night time with dinner
- Amphawa Floating Market Tour
- City Tour by MRT - Mass Rapid transit, Boat and Tuk Tuk
- Nam Tok Saiyoke Noi by Train from Bangkok
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Day Trip from Bangkok
- The Landmark of Bangkok Tour