Wonderful Pearl Cruise
Enjoy Thailand’s enchanting cultural heritage as the cruise is passing some of Bangkok’s most beautiful landmarks
Enjoy elegant buffet includes European, Japanese, Thai and International cuisine
About Wonderful Pearl Cruise
You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour
Check in time : 18.30 hrs. onward at River City Pier.Counter No.2
Cruising time : 19.30 hrs.- 21.30 hrs.
Thai & International buffet dinner on board.
Entertain by live music band. Thai classical dance and performances.
Transfers from/ to all major hotels in Bangkok (if booking includes transfer).
Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
Other service not mentioned on this program
Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
Child between ages 4 -10 years old will be charged at child price.
Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Rate is NOT applicable for Loy Krathong Day (in Nov - date to be advised), Christmas Eve (Dec 24), Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Year s Eve (Dec 31-01Jan).
By river boat - Take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3). From Khao San Road, embark from the Phra Arthit Pier (N13). Several hotels along the river also have shuttle boats to River City (Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-la, Millenium Hilton) or to the Central Pier (Anantara Riverside, Hotel Ibis, Peninsula).
By skytrain (BTS) - Take the train to the Saphan Taksin station; walk underneath the station to the Central Pier; take the Chao Phraya Express Boat to the Si Phraya Pier (N3).
By subway (MRT) - Take the train to the Hua Lamphong station, then walk 15 minutes along the canal or take a short tuk tuk ride to River City.
Attractions or Hotels nearby Wonderful Pearl Cruise
- Astera Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Village of Love Food Tour Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour Distance <2 km
- The Grand Sathorn Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Night Bites and Sites in the Village of Love Distance <2 km
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Silom Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Mode Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Bussaracum Royal Thai Cuisine Distance <2 km
- Saphaipae Hostel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Grand Tower Inn Sathon Distance <2 km
- Divana Virtue Spa Silom Distance <2 km
- Sarasinee All Suites Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Bossotel Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Volti Restaurant at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Afternoon Tea Set @ Lobby Lounge at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Next2 Cafe at Shangri-La Hotel Distance <2 km