Hua Chang Heritage Hotel
- 24-Hour Reception
- 24-Hour Security
- Business Center
- Laundry Service/Dry Cleaning
- Limousine Service
- Wi-Fi in Public Area
About Hua Chang Heritage Hotel
The Hua Chang Heritage Hotel is an impressive new building. Beautifully located next to the Chaleumla 56 Bridge, also known as the Hua Chang Bridge, the essence of the hotel is inspired by the New Thai Colonial Style, an exquisite blend of Western-influenced architecture and contemporary Thai design. This seven-storey building deeply embodies the nostalgic charm of King Rama V period architecture.
Period furniture and graceful interior design with Thai motifs in the lobby, as well as the light fixtures, are reminiscent of a diplomat's residence in the reign of the King Rama V. Private butlers, wearing traditional Thai costume, are on hand to provide personalised service and enhance a feeling of elegance.
Meanwhile, the hotel stylish yet tranquil environment complimented by resort-like surroundings, including a tropical garden and pool, captures a true sense of relaxation.
Stepping into the hotel is lobby, guests are entering a world of luxury and friendly hospitality. Here, they can expect all the facilities and amenities of a truly top-class hotel. Personal butlers catering to all their needs give an added touch of luxury that will help make every day of their stay thoroughly enjoyable.
Staying at the Hua Chang Heritage Hotel, guests will enjoy an experience that seamlessly combines the grace and wonder of Thailand is past, its unique culture, and modern luxuries.
The Hua Chang Heritage Hotel offers three types of accommodation. With deluxe to garden deluxe rooms and suites, all 80 beautifully appointed guest rooms provide a luxury sanctuary where guests can relax and unwind. Each room is stylishly designed with modern décor in three different themes inspired by the colours of the Thai lotus: magenta, purple and cobalt blue - each creating a welcoming ambience. They are also furnished with fine furniture to ensure that every stay is always blissful.
One of the most notable features of guest rooms is that each bathroom comes with a high-tech electronic toilet seat that provides ultimate cleanliness and comfort for guests while helping eliminate the need for toilet paper, thereby, conserving trees.
Attractions or Hotels nearby Hua Chang Heritage Hotel
- Hansar Bangkok Hotel Distance <2 km
- Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel Distance <2 km
- Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Natural Ville Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel Distance <2 km
- Hop On Hop Off Bus in Bangkok by Giants City Tour Distance <2 km
- Tenface Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Pathumwan Princess Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- For You Residence Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Zero Latency Thailand Distance <2 km
- Novotel Bangkok On Siam Square Distance <2 km
- Holiday Inn Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Flora Ville Golf & Country Club (Chuan Chuen) Distance <2 km
- Siam Laser Games Distance <2 km
- The Twin Towers Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Gold Teak Restaurant at The Twin Towers Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Fu Marn Lau Restaurant at The Twin Towers Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Arnoma Grand Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Distance <2 km
- Madame Tussauds Bangkok Distance <2 km