Dragon Flight Chiang Mai
Savor views of the magnificent scenery with the 360 View Panoramic Sky Bridge
Fly through Northern Thailand's lush rainforest on a 3 hour zipline tour full of exciting and challenging surprises
About Dragon Flight Chiang Mai
You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly
The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour
What you should bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito spray
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
- Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
- Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours runs rain or shine. During summer months we recommended casual clothing.
Playing Time : 2.30-3 hrs.
Pick up and drop off from hotel in Chiang Mai only (1 KM out of the old city)
26 Ziplines (Longest 756 m., 312m., 258m.)
English speaking guide
Safety briefing and personal equipment fitting
Lunch or Dinner
Tips and gratuities
Optional activity costs
Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Chiangmai area. (To be advised)
Pick up time:
- 06.30 am - 07.00 am
- 08.00 am - 08.30 am
- 09.30 am - 10.00 am
- 12.30 am - 13.00 am
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Program is not suitable for children below the age 5 years or less than 100 cm in height.
It is NOT advisable that elder people above 65 year old to participate
If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
Guests must be at least 100 cm. (3 ft. 3 in.) tall and not more than 120 kg.
Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
Please plan to meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time
Attractions or Hotels nearby Dragon Flight Chiang Mai
- Art in Paradise Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Thannatee Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Chiang Mai Gate Hotel Distance <2 km
- The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Distance <2 km
- Kodchasri Thani Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Movenpick Suriwongse Hotel Distance <2 km
- Royal Lanna Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Night Bazaar Place 2 (formerly Kalare Night Bazaar Guesthouse Chiang Mai) Distance <2 km
- Tea Vana Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Villa Sirilanna Hotel Distance <2 km
- Mandala House Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- BP Chiang Mai City Hotel Distance <2 km
- Namton Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Night Bazaar Place Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Na Thapae Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Dusit D2 Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km