Art in Paradise Pattaya
Experience the 10 3D galleries with paintings that you can step inside, strike a pose and take pictures with!
Art In Paradise Pattaya is the first 3D imaging museum in Thailand, located in Pattaya. On 2 May of 2012, the area of 5,800 square meters was built as the largest three-dimensional museum in the world.
- In case of No Show, there will be no refund.
Price excludes taxes & fees
Admission Ticket to Art in Paradise Pattaya (For foreigner)
About Art in Paradise Pattaya
You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the tour.
Open Daily 09.00 hrs - 21.00 hrs.
Admission Ticket to Art in Paradise Pattaya
Personal expenses such as tips, food & drinks, alcohol beverage, etc.
Transfer from / to your hotel.
Other services which are not mentioned in this program.
Children height under 100 cms. is free of charged and price for children height between 100 - 130 cm. please pay directly to Art In Paradise Counter.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Getting to Art In Paradise Pattaya From Sukhumvit Road, turn right at Red Light, North Pattaya. Drive straight through Lotus Pattaya City Hall I will have a left hand.
That is the way to Big C Pattaya drive straight for about 300 meters, right hand sign with Big Eye Show Pattaya. Then it will come to Art In Paradise Pattaya adjacent.
Address : 78/34 Moo 9 Pattaya Sai 2( North Pattaya) T.Nongprue A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150 Thailand
Attractions or Hotels nearby Art in Paradise Pattaya
- LK Royal Suite Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- LK Royal Wing Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Caesar Palace Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Bella Express Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Sunshine Hotel & Residences Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Sunbeam Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Grand Bella Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Nantra Cozy Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Royal Century Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Eastiny Residence Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Hotel Idyll Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Eastiny Bella Vista Hotel & Residence Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Eastiny Plaza Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Eastiny Inn Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Flipper Lodge Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Eastiny Seven Hotel Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Woraburi The Ritz Resort & Spa Pattaya Distance <2 km
- Grand Sole Pattaya Beach Hotel Distance <2 km
- Siam View Residence Pattaya Distance <2 km
- KTK Royal Residence Pattaya Distance <2 km
Show & Ticket nearby Art in Paradise Pattaya
Related Show & Ticket of Art in Paradise Pattaya
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya
- KAAN Show Pattaya
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Chonburi
- Mini Siam Pattaya
- The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya
- Tiffany Show Pattaya
- Pattaya Sheep Farm
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya
- Ripley Believe It or Not Museum Pattaya
- Tuxedo Illusion Hall Pattaya
- Swiss Sheep Farm Pattaya
- Parody Art Museum Pattaya
- Upside Down Pattaya
- Baan Sukhawadee Pattaya
- Thai Thani Arts & Culture Village Pattaya
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam Pattaya
- Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
- The Butterfly Corner Pattaya
- Tiger Park Pattaya
- Pattaya Dolphin Show
- Pattaya Dolphinarium
- The Million Years Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm
- Moo Baan Chon Pao Pattaya
- Art in Paradise Pattaya
- Colosseum Show Pattaya
- Harbor Land Pattaya
- Cartoon Network Amazone Theme Water Park
- Ramayana Waterpark Pattaya
- Royal Passenger Liner Ferry Pattaya - Hua Hin
- Max Muay Thai