Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures
A tasting extravaganza in Chiang Mai's ancient Old City.
Insight into Chiang Mai's rich culinary and cultural heritage.
Visit the most famous local market in Chiang Mai, learn its history and sample savory and sweet delicacies, including the Northern sausage, Sai Oua.
One more treat! Finish the tour off with Thailand’s infamous mango sticky rice at THE spot favoured by the locals!
About Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures
Tour Operation: Mon / Wed / Fri / Sat / 09:00 Duration: 3.5-4 hours.
Starting Point: Thapae Gate.
Group size and dynamics: 1-15 people.
We cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
What to wear: We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
Weather Conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain.
An amazingly delicious good time!
15 distinct foods and beverages at our curated tastings.
English speaking guide.
Taste of Thailand Food Tours insurance as an official registered operator.
Minimum of 2 adults required.
Children between 5 - 13 years old will be charged as the child price.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Attractions or Hotels nearby Chiang Mai Tasty Treasures
- Shangri-La Chiang Mai Hotel Distance <2 km
- The Imperial Mae Ping Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Distance <2 km
- Kodchasri Thani Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Movenpick Suriwongse Hotel Distance <2 km
- Royal Lanna Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Rimping Village Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Night Bazaar Place 2 (formerly Kalare Night Bazaar Guesthouse Chiang Mai) Distance <2 km
- Tea Vana Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Villa Sirilanna Hotel Distance <2 km
- Mandala House Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- BP Chiang Mai City Hotel Distance <2 km
- Namton Boutique Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Night Bazaar Place Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Na Thapae Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Dusit D2 Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai Distance <2 km
- Makkha Health and Spa Distance <2 km
- Rachamankha Flora House Chiang Mai Distance <2 km