Enjoy and absorb the night life and night scenery along the historical river with one of the most beautiful cruises in the Chaophraya River
Enjoy your meal from our 5 stars experienced Head Chef which we can guarantee that every of your bites will be very delicious
Watch Thai Traditional Show which will show you the Thai culture
About Meridian Cruise
You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival
You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to redeem the real ticket at the counter
The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the program
Free birthday cake on the birthday month (1/2 pound), please inform us in advance
Please arrive to the pier at least 30 minutes before departure.
Check in time and cruising time for Sunset Cruise
- Check-in time : 15:00-16:30 at Service Zone in Suk Siam area on G Floor
- Cruising time : 17.00-19.00 hrs.
Check in time and cruising time for Dinner Cruise
- Check-in time : 18:00-19:30 at Service Zone in Suk Siam area on G Floor
- Cruising time : 20.00-22.00 hrs.
Live music band (Thai, Chinese and International songs)
Thai classical dancing (only on Dinner Cruise)
Personal expenses such as extra food or drinks, alcohol beverage, tips, etc.
Other services which are not mentioned in this program
Children age between 4 -10 years old and height not over 120 cm. will be charged at children rate.
Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Buffet menu for Sunset Cruise
Buffet menu for Dinner Cruise
By Shuttle Boat: You can take a free shuttle boat from these piers below:
- Ratchawongse Pier (09:00-23:00 hrs.)
- Si Phraya Pier (09:00-23:00 hrs.)
- CAT Telecom Pier (09:00-23:00 hrs.)
- Sathorn Pier (08:00-23:30 hrs.) to The Icon Siam which departs every 10-15 minutes.
By BTS & Shuttle Boat: You can take a BTS to Saphan Taksin Station and take a free shuttle boat from there to The Icon Siam
By BTS & taxi: You can take a BTS to Krung Thonburi Station and take a taxi to the Icon Siam which will take around 10-15 minutes
Address of The Icon Siam: 299 Soi Charoen Nakhon 5, Charoen Nakhon Road, Khlong Ton Sai, Khlong San, Bangkok, Thailand 10600
Attractions or Hotels nearby Meridian Cruise
- Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Blue Elephant Cooking School Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Village of Love Food Tour Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Historic Bangrak Food Tasting and Culture Tour Distance <2 km
- Astera Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- The Grand Sathorn Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Night Bites and Sites in the Village of Love Distance <2 km
- Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Silom Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Mode Sathorn Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Centre Point Hotel Sukhumvit 10 Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Divana Virtue Spa Silom Distance <2 km
- Sarasinee All Suites Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Saphaipae Hostel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Grand Tower Inn Sathon Distance <2 km
- Bossotel Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Volti Restaurant at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km
- Afternoon Tea Set @ Lobby Lounge at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok Distance <2 km