Artitaya Chiang Mai Golf & Resort
About Artitaya Chiang Mai Golf & Resort
Welcome to Artitaya Golf and Resort in Lumphun- the brand new golf course in Lumphun. The course reflects the refreshing breath and surrounding with mountains and its beautiful nature. The fairways and greens are slope and elevation. The difficulty of the game is the different between two rounds.This is the new challenge for all golfers. Open everyday from Monday to Sunday, Designer Mr.Seni Thirawat established 2009.
Unique design features are evident throughout the course. For example, the Chiang Mai golf course is rather wide open with little water or bunkers coming into play. However trees are a regular hazard and are even situated directly in front of several tee boxes. While some of the original trees have been removed improving the play ability of some holes, golfers still have to avoid the fairway hazards by hitting over them or simply risk trying to pass the ball through the branches.
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Length : 6,666 m / 7,329 y
- Designer : Mr.Seni Thirawat
- Open Everyday : Monday - Sunday
- Facilities : Restaurants, Car Parking and Club House
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
- Address : 143 Moo 1 T.Nhong-Hoi A.Muang Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand.
- Drive down southeast of Chiang Mai city about 50 minutes about 50 km. to Gold Canyon Golf Course in Lumphun
Attractions or Hotels nearby Artitaya Chiang Mai Golf & Resort