Waterford Valley Chiangrai Golf Course and Resort
About Waterford Valley Chiangrai Golf Course and Resort
Welcome to Waterford Valley Chiang Rai Golf Course is 40 minutes from the city of Chiang Rai in one of Thailand’s most attractive and coolest areas. The Waterford golf course is built upon a plateau, surrounded by lush valleys and mountains. The beautiful mountains of the North provide a pleasant distraction to a day on the fairways, which themselves are surrounded by trees, shrubs and bushes and make this championship layout one of the most scenic in Thailand.
Designed in 1994 by Rather International, this course is maturing rapidly. The natural beauty, incredible vistas, great design and refreshing climate, make for an unforgettable day of golf.
- Holes : 18
- Par : 72
- Yardage: 6,961
- Eshablished : 1996
- Designer : Mr.Rathert International Golf Design
- Driving Range : Yes
- Daily Open : Monday - Sunday
- Facilities : Restaurant, Accommodation, Swimming Pool, Locker Room and Parking Area.
- No outside food or drink allowed.
- No pets allowed at the golf course.
- Golfers are requested to wear proper attire on the golf course at all time. Collared golf shirts, tailored shorts or trousers are required. T-shirts, board shorts, jeans/denims of any type are not permitted.
- Address : 333 Moo 5 T.Pasang A.Wiangchiangrung Chiang Rai 57210 Thailand.
- Access golf course from the city center of Chiang Rai, go to the route 1173 vai the route 1232 or 1233. After passing through Wiang Chai, proceed to the junction 1098 Turn to the right and you will find the golf course.
Attractions or Hotels nearby Waterford Valley Chiangrai Golf Course and Resort
- Waterford Valley Chiang Rai Golf Club & Lodge Distance <2 km