KAAN Show Pattaya
Be amazed with the blending of technology and human performance that create fantastic show.
Discover Thailand's popular literary creations in a live cinematic show
- In case of No Show, there will be no refund.
Price includes taxes & fees
Sky Zone: Show Only (19:30)
Sky Zone Show Only (17:00)
Ocean Zone: Show Only (19:30)
Ocean Zone Show Only (17:00)
Cloud Zone: Show Only (19:30)
Cloud Zone Show Only (17:00)
Star Zone: Show Only (19:30)
Star Zone Show Only (17:00)
About KAAN Show Pattaya
Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
Other services not mentioned on this programme.
Theatre doors will open 30 minutes before show time. Late arrival guests will be requested to enter upon appropriate breaks and/or assigned to appropriate seating.
The number of seat each time is on request. We can not know number of seat until the date of showtime. (Automatic Random).
Children between 3 - 12 years old is considered to be charged as the adult price (parents of children between 3-5 years old have to sign to accept when their children make a sound disturbing the others, they have to bring their children out of the theater).
Children under 3 years of age are not permitted to attend the show.
In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.
Show Times: for Tuesday - Sunday at 19:30 hrs. (Except Monday)
Address : SINGHA D'LUCK Cinematic Theatre / Thepprasit Rd., Pattaya, Chonburi.
Sukhumvit Road (Highway No.3)
- From Bangkok or Chonburi. Once you enter the vicinity of Pattaya, drive straight past North Pattaya, go through the underpass tunnel and continue straight South Pattaya junction, until you reach the Thepprasit intersection (look for Outlet Mall Pattaya on your right). Turn right into Thepprasit Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers until you see the sign SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre is on your right.
- From Rayong or Sataheep. Stay on Sukhumvit Road until you reach the Thepprasit intersection (look for Outlet Mall Pattaya on your left). Turn left into Thepprasit Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers until you see the sign SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre is on your right.
Motorway (Highway No.7)
- From Bangkok, Stay on the Motorway until you reach the North Pattaya exit. Turn left to Sukhumvit Road. Drive straight past North Pattaya, go through the underpass tunnel and continue straight South Pattaya junction, until you reach the Thepprasit intersection (look for Outlet Mall Pattaya on your right). Turn right into Thepprasit Road and go straight for about 2 kilometers until you see the sign SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre is on your right.
Transportation within Pattaya
- You can find songtaew (pick-up truck), taxis, and other hired vehicles around town. Inform the driver you are going to SINGHA D’LUCK Cinematic Theatre on Thepprasit Road (the theatre is opposite Thepprasit Soi 11 and 13).
Attractions or Hotels nearby KAAN Show Pattaya
Show & Ticket nearby KAAN Show Pattaya
Related Show & Ticket of KAAN Show Pattaya
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Pattaya
- KAAN Show Pattaya
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo Chonburi
- Mini Siam Pattaya
- The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya
- Tiffany Show Pattaya
- Pattaya Sheep Farm
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya
- Ripley Believe It or Not Museum Pattaya
- Tuxedo Illusion Hall Pattaya
- Swiss Sheep Farm Pattaya
- Parody Art Museum Pattaya
- Upside Down Pattaya
- Baan Sukhawadee Pattaya
- Thai Thani Arts & Culture Village Pattaya
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam Pattaya
- Teddy Bear Museum Pattaya
- The Butterfly Corner Pattaya
- Tiger Park Pattaya
- Pattaya Dolphin Show
- Pattaya Dolphinarium
- The Million Years Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm
- Moo Baan Chon Pao Pattaya
- Art in Paradise Pattaya
- Colosseum Show Pattaya
- Harbor Land Pattaya
- Cartoon Network Amazone Theme Water Park
- Ramayana Waterpark Pattaya
- Royal Passenger Liner Ferry Pattaya - Hua Hin
- Max Muay Thai